machinery steel tubes
Seamless, hot-finished steel tubes according to EN10297
Do you have high chip removal costs due to unfavourable dimensions?
Are you dissatisfied with the machining properties of your tubes?
Are you bothered by the excentricity of hot-rolled tubes?
Do you have problems with the straightness of hot-rolled tubes?
Then we recommend our mecaplus tubes in grade Forterior, characterized by very tight tolerances and a special degree of straightness (special straightened, deviation from the straight line max. 1:1000 mm with reference to the delivery length), in sizes up to 250 mm outside diameter. Please check our material overview.
- lower material use by net-shape possible tubes
- improved strength-and machining properties by controlled sulfur content
- higher cutting speeds at approximately the same tool wear
- Application-oriented material selection saved with the production costs
- Outer diameter
- 57 to 660 mm
- Wall thickness
- 10 to 90 mm
Other dimensions on request!
Material and condition of delivery
- E470+AR / Forterior® 470 (delivery condition as rolled)
- 20MnV6 / Forterior® 450 Impact Fit 20 (delivery condition normalized)
- E590K2+QT / Forterior® 590 Impact Fit 40 (delivery condition quenched and tempered)
Certifications and admissions
- with MTC 3.1 according to EN 10204
- with inspection 3.2 if required